In this article, you will see how to apply for UNN Direct Entry at UNN Portal. You will also see some of the requirements needed by the school management when applying for Direct Entry. Registration exercise for the Direct Entry screening exercise are usually given on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening
- Log on to the University Website @ www.unn.edu.ng
- After that, then Click on UNN portal (just at the Top right corner of the Website).
- Click Prospective Students on the top of the menu bar.
- Select Online Application Form for Admission Screening Exercise.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Proceed to Generate Invoice.
- Go to a nearby bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- When you are done, return to the portal again and repeat the above steps.
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number.
Documents you will Need while Applying for UNN Direct Entry
Make available the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates).
You will be required to upload the above documents during application on unn portal. When uploading, use only one o-level if you made it at a sitting. If it is two, then use the both results.
Precautions when Applying to UNN Direct Entry on UNN Portal
You should make sure that the below precautions are followed:
- Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB.
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Always click on the Confirmation Box before submitting.
- Enter your grades correctly to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.