Do you want to do UNN Change of Course? The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites applications from interested students for the 2019/2020 Change of Degree Programme. In this article, you will see how to go about the whole process yourself without much stress.
UNN Change of Course Programme Application Instructions
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should therefore submit the following to the Admissions office; print out of the change of degree application form, copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch Card(s)).
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
How to Apply for UNN Change of Degree Programme Form
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Candidates and then click on Online application Forms.
- Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment.
- To begin your application process, kindly supply the required details and click “Submit” to proceed.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, Click on Prospective Candidates and then click on Online application Forms.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Online registration commences on Monday 15th July, 2019 and ends on Monday 16th September, 2019.