The printing of Original Unical JAMB Admission letter has officially commenced, this letter is a document that officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission into ‘any’ degree programme in the University of Calabar.
It contains information about UNICAL, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course.
Without this document, you cannot authentically prove to any body that you were offered admission into the University of Calabar. It is issued by ONLY JAMB, the official Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions.
Uses Of this document
The JAMB Admission Letter is very important as it is usually required if;
1. You need to successfully complete your admission registration and clearance process after resumption.
2. You need to succesfully apply for a scholarship. Most Companies and Organizations will request for it.
3. You need to be approved and deployed for the National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).
4. You need to further your education locally or abroad.
As you can see, the document is exceptionally important hence the need to protect it and ensure that it is always available to you. It is therefore important to get your letter IMMEDIATELY your admission status is confirmed.
How to Print Unical JAMB Admission Letter
If you have already checked your Admission status on JAMB portal, and you were given admission, you should get your JAMB admission letter as soon as possible. Here are the simple steps to take.
Steps to Print Unical JAMB Admission Letter:
1. Before you can proceed, you will need to login to your JAMB profile using your registered email address and password.
2. Once you have logged in, Click on “Admission Letter” to Access the Admission Letter eFacility.
3. Once again, select your Examination year and Enter your JAMB registration number.
4. Click on “Send Admission Letter as Mail”. We prefer you take this option because you can always print a copy from your mail.
5. Proceed to make payment. Once payment is successful, the admission letter should be sent to your email.