If you are yet to know jamb portal to check result, then you are in the right place. I will show you the right jamb portal to check your result in this article. Checking of results has been one of the problems of candidates today. How did I know? A lot of candidates have been asking the questions on where they can check their jamb result, the right portal to check the result, etc.
Requirements to Access Jamb Portal
There are things you will need before you proceed to checking jamb result on jamb portal. they include:
- Your jamb profile account.
- Money to pay (Usually N1000)
- Login details (email and password).
- Jamb reg Number and Year of the examination.
The portal to check jamb result is HERE.
When you visit that site, the next thing to do is to follow the bellow steps to check jamb result on jamb portal.
- Login with your email and password.
Please Confirm the Examination Year selected. The Examination Year selected will determine the activities on the portal.
- After that, click on Print Result Slip
- You will be taken to the Payment Choice Dashboard. This page requires your action. You need to select the option you want to use to make payment. Select Remita.
- Click on Pay with Remita.
- A Payment Confirmation page appears, displaying you the following:
Information from jamb portal say that you should Confirm your Information before proceeding and also note your Transaction ID. The Transaction ID is necessary for future correspondence. A message containing the Transaction Id has been sent to the specified email address.
So you can also see the message in your email.
- Click on Continue to Payment.
- JAMB e-Facility Payment Notification page comes out containing additionally your information including your RRR. You can either print this page out, take it to the bank for payment, or see how to pay Remita using ATM card here.
- When you are done, visit the jamb portal again.
- Login with the correct details.
- Click on Print Result Slip.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and select the correct year.
- Print your result.