Almost every candidate whats to verify or confirm if their o level has been uploaded to jamb portal. A lot of candidates are eager to know whether their WAEC/O-level results is uploaded to the JAMB portal.
Yes, it’s actually possible. You should take into account that it there is a limited time for this to be done or you miss your chance of admission. You only have to follow a few simple steps to upload your results to the database. The procedure will take a few minutes of your time.
Most students had already uploaded their results to school portals (during post UTME/screening registration) and there’s no need to worry about that. But what of the upload to the website of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as instructed by the body?
JAMB and Schools have been sending warning messages (SMS) or website notice to admission seekers that they should make sure their O’level results are uploaded to both the school and JAMB portal.
Candidates have may be wanting to know answers to these series of questions:
- How do I know that my O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB portal?
- Do I have to visit CBT center or Café to check if the result was uploaded really?
- How can I confirm the upload online?
- Can I be able to check the upload on the JAMB portal through my profile?
- How will I upload my result to the JAMB website?
Confirm If your O’Level has been Uploaded to JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb portal to login with your email and password.
- Click on Admission status in the next page that appears.
- On the next page, click on Access my CAPS.
- Another page appeared which requires that you check you Admission CAPS.
- Click on My Olevel on the left panel if you are using a PC.
- Your Olevel should now be displayed to you.