All candidates are to get original jamb admission letter to be able to complete their clearance in school. but before that, you should know that it is only for those who have seen their names in the admission list before proceeding to print admission letter.
If you are sure you were admitted, kindly go through this article to see how to check and print your admission letter. Before printing, you may see how to confirm your name in jamb admission status checker.
Check JAMB Admission Letter Status
It is good to know your admission status before rushing to buy a scratch card for printing admission letter. I know what I am saying. The jamb admission status checker is made available for every candidate. If you have an account with jamb, then that is no problem. Simply see how to check your name in jamb admission status.
There are some questions that most candidates ask that I will treat here.
- how does jamb admission letter look like?
- what is the cost of jamb admission letter?
- how to check jamb admission letter
- how many times can you print jamb admission letter?
- when is jamb admission letter closing?
- when is jamb admission letter coming out?
- where to print jamb admission letter?
- unable to print jamb admission letter, what should I do?
If you are yet to see how the JAMB admission letter looks like, you will see it soon. For those who have are just writing jamb for the first time, it is possible that you have not see it before. But if you have written jamb once, twice etc, then you should not be asking this question. The JAMB admission letter is a letter containing information about you. The department, reg number, passport photograph etc. It is a letter from jamb telling the institution that you are eligible and qualified to be a student of your choice course and institution.
The letter is divided into two. One for Institution, and the other for Candidate.
What is the cost?
You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter. I believe that is not too much to pay. It worth it.
How to check jamb admission letter
I believe you own an account with JAMB. If you have not, then you should create one. It is only then that you can print you admission letter. How to do it yourself.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ .
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
How many times can you print jamb admission letter?
After making payment, you can use the service up to five times. After that, you will be required to make another payment. I therefore advice you keep your files safe to avoid stories and complaint.
When is jamb admission letter closing?
There is no actual date for closing jamb admission letter. You can check it anytime any day. But be sure you are already admitted before making payment.
when is jamb admission letter coming out?
If you have just been admitted, it will reflect on jamb portal when once your school sends your name to their portal. So keep calm as school will give you a go ahead to print your admission letter.
For other years, the portal is readily available to print admission letter. Go ahead and do it yourself using the steps i showed above.
where to print jamb admission letter?
You can visit a cyber cafe or using your mobile phone or PC. Going to the bank is optional for payment sake. You can use your ATM card to make payment easily.
unable to print jamb admission letter, what should I do?
There are some reason why you are unable to print admission letter online.
- You were not admitted. You just wanted to try your luck.
- You have forgotten your jamb password and email to login.
- Admission letter is not ready for the session yet.
- Your payment was not successful. Hence, need to confirm and continue.
I wish you luck. Congratulations on your success.